IMM-300 machine is designed for embedding wire of induction motor stator Wire winding, slot wedge manufacturing, embedded wire total three functions can be achieved by this single machine. The machine consists of two winding stations, a wedge manufacturing station, an embedded-wire station. Main/subsidiary coil is winded respectively at two winding stations and then rotated to wedge manufacturing workstation. The cylinder transports wedge to the embedded wire tooling, and then coil and wedge will be embedded into stator by motor driven bent lever at embedded wire workstation. The machine has a high efficiency, stable performance and reached the international advanced level.
Function and Features
1. Full servo control with a high degree of automation
2. Imported PLC.
3. There is convenient man-machine interface.
A. Memory storage saves a variety of winding specifications parameters.
B. Change winding parameters within 1 minutes
C. Various winding, discharging wire parameters can be checked through the touch screen.
D. Keep maintenance records and set access to password.
E. The operator sets maintenance schedules.
4. Winding fork and winding former adopts close-loop servo control. Maximum turn speed of winding fork is up to 2000 r/min, winding former can be adjusted arbitrarily.
5. Winding tension is adjustable.
6. Servo controls feeding length of wedge material and can be adjusted arbitrarily.
7. Slot wedge materials is auto-sensing
8. Infrared Ray grating protection is safe and convenient
9. As for mould replacement, the lamination height of stator can be adjusted within 5 minutes.
10. A duty cycle is about 30 seconds.
1. Power: 3-phase, 380V
2. Air supply: 0.6MPA, Dry clean gas source
3. Dimensions: 2500X1200X2000 mm (Length X width X high -)?
4. Stator size to be produced: Height lamination of stator: 25-105 mm
Stator inner diameter: 38-70mm Slot Number: 16-48 slots.
| Power: 3-phase||Dimensions|
|380V||2500X1200X2000 mm (Length X width X high -)?|