Slot Undcrcuting Machine (BX-3C TYPE)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: BX-3C TYPE
- Automatic Grade: Semiautomatic
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Air Source Pressure: 0.4-0.7MPa
- Shaft Diameter: <=16mm
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 8458990000
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Condition: New
- Work Voltage: 380V± 10%
- Manufacturing: Machine
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
This machine is designed for cutting plane commutator of starter motor rotor. IT adopts German Siemens PLC control, Mitsubishi AC servo drive, and as well as use laser sensor to track the commutator mica slot automatically. The PLC records all location data of mica slot, and then servo system complete the continuous slotting work automatically with a high positioning accuracy, rotational accuracy and easy operation etc. The parameters of can slot number, interpolation, errors and movement time can be modified at real time.
Function and Features
1. Man-machine interface adopts touch-screen display, and is easy to modify the parameters.
2. The internal fault reminding and help information is available, which make operation more easy.
3. Mitsubishi servo drive system controls indexing positioning with high precision, location accuracy and stable performance.
4. There are automatic, single-step, inching totally three working state. Single-point, continuous states of machine are also included.
5. External high-power vacuum cleaner is installed.
6. Cutter spindle is drive by the induction motor, equipped with inverter for adjusting speed.
7. The direction of feeding is drive by the cylinder with slide rail. It is more rapid and convenient.
1. Work voltage: 380V± 10%
2. Air source pressure: 0.4-0.7Mpa
3. Outside diameter of commutator: ≤ 50mm( special specification available on request)
4. Outside diameter of rotor: ≤ 85mm
5. Slot No.: Arbitrarily
6 shaft diameter: ≤ 16mm
7. Control method: PLC programmable controller
8. Indexing method: Servo indexing
|Work voltage||Air source pressure|